[haiku-development] Re: Haiku on a USB stick.

  • From: Fredrik Modéen <fredrik@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 19:01:47 +0100 (CET)

> The tool is very useful and a cool effort. However I think the GUI needs a
> place where it displays the currently selected image file. It will change
> when the user either finishes "Browse" or picks one of the hardcoded
> sources.
So displaying the file name in the drop down and telleing "you have
selected xxx" don't help? perhaps a more abuse text in read for the file
name? But other than that, perhaps show a image file under Browse if that
one was selected or if a download file was selected it would show under
that one?

This code don't follow Haiku coding guidelines that well, for those part I
handle the naming i have chosen fName and so on. Would it be ok and host
it under 3rdparty\HaikuOnAStick anyway?

--
MVH
Fredrik Modéen