[haiku-development] Re: Haiku on a USB stick.

  • From: Pier Luigi Fiorini <pierluigi.fiorini@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 21:11:08 +0100

Jonas Sundström ha scritto:
Fredrik Modéen <fredrik@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In my last attempt to throw out Windows and install
a Linux I came across a tool called Fedora LiveUSB
Creator
(https://fedorahosted.org/liveusb-creator). This tool
was really cool and made things easier :)

Has anyone managed to created a bootable Haiku
USB stick using this tool? (Or any other tool
that might run on Vista.)

I successfully created a USB stick with flashnul on command line from Vista SP1. Unfortunately Haiku goes into KDL saying something like "could not write back block 4". :-(

This will force me to install Linux on my PC :(

--
Pier Luigi Fiorini
http://dev.osdrawer.net/projects/show/imkit