[haiku-development] Re: Haiku don't run on my real hardware

  • From: "Miroslav Stimac" <Miroslav.Stimac@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 19:33:02 +0200

> If i choose "Lice CD", then there comes at the top right the menu, which
> was also created ok.
> And after that, the system hangs up (Here screenshots of Alpha3):
> http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/16/dsc00195oz.jpg/
> http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/29/dsc00196ht.jpg/
>
> But if I select at the beginning, that I want to install, it seems to run
> right:
> http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/845/dsc00197du.jpg/
>
> Greatings
> theuserbl

Hello,

Could you please tell us your hardware?
Mainboard, CPU, RAM, Graphic card, Sound Card, CD/DVD drive (manufacturer,
model) etc.

With what software and what speed did you burn the CD?
Did you let the burning software verify the recording?

Several months ago I had various problems when burning the Haiku CD with
CDBurner XP with a specific DVD drive. When I tried it on my notebook with an
other drive and the same version of CDBurner XP, then it worked. Did you try to
record the CD with an other drive (in case that you have an other one)?

Best wishes,
Miroslav Stimac