[haiku-development] Re: Haiku don't run on my real hardware

  • From: Sean Collins <smc.collins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 20:48:40 +0000

theUser BL wrote:
And again the Kernel Debugging Land says, that it was the "media_addon_server".
It is EVERY TIME the media_addon_server.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, that EVERY TIME I boot a Haiku CD, the System time
of
my computer changed to two hours back.
On my notebook where the CD runs ok (without breaking the system), there
existing
additional not the problem with the system time.

Greatings
theuserbl

media_add_on server could be the audio drivers. Sound like you a have a pc with a buggy bios that doesn't play nice with Haiku.