[haiku-development] Haiku don't run on my real hardware

  • From: theUser BL <theuserbl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 13:03:11 +0000

Hi!

I have tested Haiku R1 Alpha 3 and the last nightly build hrev44072. Both
hanging on the same point.
I have created a live CD with it and it boots at first ok.
There comes an window, which ask for the language. ANd after that a window,
which ask if I want to install or run it as lice CD.

If i choose "Lice CD", then there comes at the top right the menu, which was
also created ok.
And after that, the system hangs up (Here screenshots of Alpha3):
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/16/dsc00195oz.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/29/dsc00196ht.jpg/

But if I select at the beginning, that I want to install, it seems to run right:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/845/dsc00197du.jpg/

Greatings
theuserbl