[haiku-development] Re: GCC2 and GCC4 on same System

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 14:17:25 +0200

kamikazow@xxxxxx wrote (2007-08-29, 13:55:05 [+0200]):
> Alexander G. M. Smith wrote:
> > But keep in mind that the Playstation 3 and XBox 360 are both PowerPC
> > systems.
>
> Wii and GameCube as well.

The PPC port is by no means out of the picture. I guess the current
developers just have more pressing issues at this moment. I know some of
them have PPC machines and have previously put a lot of energy into this
port. You can be sure of one thing: It get's done when somebody has enough
motivation and skill and does it. We will gladly accept any help and
patches we get. :-)

Best regards,
-Stephan