[haiku-development] Re: [Fwd: [General] Haiku OS]

  • From: dolgov <dolgov@xxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 00:07:46 +0300

If challenge is what you are looking for, then try looking at the roadmap.
http://dev.haiku-os.org/roadmap
You'll see that there are currently 600+ open tickets for R1, look
through those and see if any of those 600 are "intriguing" to you.
There's still lots of things that need to be done, and yes one of
those would be to update that list of easy tasks you listed above.
For a real challenge try picking off some of the open R1/alpha tickets...
-scottmc

No. You got it wrong. As I'm long-time BeOS fan and developer, for myself I can find chellenges and attractivity.

I just put myself at place of newcomer, who looks at that page - so that was not story about just myself, but it is attempt to answer Koki's question about possible problems of that frontpage.

Regards, Sergei "fyysik" Dolgov