[haiku-development] Re: About $application

  • From: Humdinger <humdinger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 17:31:11 +0200

Curtis Wanner said:
Anyway, don't want to beat on this too much.  I just felt it important to
express the idea that the way "About Windows" are currently being used is
quite archaic and a better usage pattern has been recommended.

Since this discussion could easily turn into another bikeshed-example, I refrain from commenting each point. If you like to, open a thread in the Haiku forums and I'll catch you there.

For now, I suggest calling it "Info..." instead of "About...".
There. All set.  :)

Humdinger