[haiku-depot-web] Re: Update w/ HVIF Icon-Storage

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 07:36:08 +1300

Hello;

I have just upgraded the installation on vmrepo to the newest snapshot.
Very cool! That's even better, thanks Oliver!

Great; thank you for doing that. It looks like the x86_gcc2 repository packages have loaded properly now too? How is the auto-complete working for you?

It seems now is a good time to start working on some HaikuDepot interaction
with the new web app!

Just drop me an email or discuss here if you're feeling you'd like any clarification on anything.

cheers.

--
Andrew Lindesay