[haiku-depot-web] Re: Update w/ HVIF Icon-Storage

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 11:45:36 +0100

Hi,

On 24.02.2014 11:39, Andrew Lindesay wrote:
I've just pushed changes necessary to store HVIF icon format including a
GUI to upload those.

Awesome!

I also made a few API tweaks and changes at the
same time so I have updated the documentation a wee bit; grab a new copy
from;

http://www.silvereye.co.nz/tmp/haikudepotserver-docs-24feb2014-tmp.pdf

Also recently pushed is a fix for the 'auto-complete' issue pointed out
by Oliver.  It is not a great fix to be honest, but it does seem to work.

Thanks Andrew! It seems now is a good time to start working on some HaikuDepot interaction with the new web app!

Best regards,
-Stephan