[haiku-depot-web] Effect of updated descriptions on localizations

  • From: Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web <haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 15:24:18 +0100

Hi there!

A few weeks ago, I added icons, screenshots and German localizations
of summary/descriptions to all GUI apps available at HaikuDepot. (BTW,
those localizations aren't yet visible in the HaikuDepot application,
right?)

I was wondering what happened if the summary/descriptions of a package
was updated. Will the translation be lost? Or just marked as
"out-of-date"?

Regards,
Humdinger

--