[haiku-depot-web] Re: Effect of updated descriptions on localizations

  • From: Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web <haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 09:27:05 +0100

On 8 February 2015 at 09:01, Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> That sounds like a good idea -- I'll see what can be done with something
> like this.

Thanks very much!
While I have your attention... :)
At the Haiku Depot Server home page, there's a filter on top to choose
platform, category and a text field. Could pressing ENTER when in the
text field start the search, please?

@stippi: For some reason, I'm now not able to switch the descriptions
in HaikuDepot to German any more... I set the Locale to German, the
GUI is German, but the summary/descriptions of the packages aren't.
Worked when I tried before... hrev48742 here.

Regards,
Humdinger

--
Did you know: