[haiku-depot-web] Re: Effect of updated descriptions on localizations

  • From: Humdinger <humdingerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web <haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 17:13:10 +0100

On 8 February 2015 at 10:57, Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have just tried that and it seems to be starting the search when I press
> the return key in the text field next to the [Go] button.  Is that where you
> are seeing the problem?

Yes, exactly. It doesn't work with Web+ or Qupzilla. Netsurf isn't
allowed to enter the site. :)

BTW, I was considering going through all the packages and add the
categories. Then I remembered that there was talk of eventually doing
that through a "reverse-report", i.e. categorize in a spreadsheet and
import that into the database. That might be a better approach when
the real tsunami hits us when all the haikuports-built packges are
automatically uploaded to the depot...

Speaking of reports, another useful report would be on which packages
have (or lack) localizations of their summary/description.

Regards,
Humdinger

--
Did you know: