[haiku-depot-web] Re: App pages on HDS

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 00:06:15 +1200

Hi Ingo;

On 21/05/15 00:39, Ingo Weinhold wrote:

In fact the Haiku build system already supports building libicon for the
build host [1], so adding a little tool using it should be fairly simple.

I am just seeing if I can get that "libicon.a" on my build host – a VM of debian 7. I'm doing a GCC2 build here and it's failing in package kit at;

FetchFileJob.cpp:95
error: 'CURLOPT_XFERINFOFUNCTION' was not declared in this scope

Trace;

C++ /home/apl/haiku-os/haiku/generated.x86gcc2/objects/linux/x86/release/build/libpackage/FetchFileJob.o
/home/apl/haiku-os/haiku/src/kits/package/FetchFileJob.cpp: In member function ‘virtual status_t BPackageKit::BPrivate::FetchFileJob::Execute()’:
/home/apl/haiku-os/haiku/src/kits/package/FetchFileJob.cpp:95:11: error: ‘CURLOPT_XFERINFOFUNCTION’ was not declared in this scope

Do you know if there is somehow a target covering just the build host artifacts so I can avoid this for now?

Regards

--
Andrew Lindesay