[haiku-depot-web] Re: App pages on HDS

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 23:25:32 +1200

Hi Stephan;

Yes, this may work. However, I thought I'd mention that libicon may be
quite portable. It could be that it only uses support classes which are
already available in libbe-host. Porting libicon to Java is considerably
more work (since it requires porting AGG) than just porting libicon to
Linux/FreeBSD/whatever and wrapping a command line tool around it.

Thanks for that idea; maybe I'll see if that is a possibility in the next month or two. It would be easier if it could be deployed onto the existing application-server host.

cheers.

--
Andrew Lindesay