[haiku-depot-web] Re: Update; Multi-Repository

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 19:15:39 +1200

Hello Jim;

If I curl that resource at;

http://fatelk.com/repo

I get a redirect to...

http://68.118.40.186/fatelk/repo

Then that returns a zero-length payload. Can you please confirm the path to the HPKR data for me?

Regards;

On 30/06/15 17:13, Jim Saxton wrote:

On 6/29/15, Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Oliver;

Thank you for handling that. Yes it is looking like it has all run very
smoothly which is great. :-)

I have just populated the Haiku main repository (c.f. @diversys #51) as
well as the "GuestOne" repository. There is a good example of a package
being on two repositories with the "sqlite" package. If you know of any
other repositories that it should be tested with, let me know.

fatelk.com/repo had a a yab package that is newer than the haiku ports version.

--
Andrew Lindesay