[haiku-depot-web] Re: Update; Multi-Repository

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 23:00:23 +1200

Hi Oliver;

I'm not sure if you noticed this email from earlier in the week -- is there any chance you can get that deployed to the test environment? If you're a bit busy at the moment and you are open to the idea, I could probably deploy that myself.

Regards;

Oliver; as a first step, could you please restore the test database from
a copy of the current production database and then deploy
"haikudepotserver-1.0.43" into the *test* environment?

--
Andrew Lindesay