[haiku-depot-web] Re: Update; Multi-Repository

  • From: Andrew Lindesay <apl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-depot-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 23:30:06 +1300

Hello;

Do you happen to have the contact email address for this person and
can let them know
I've PM'ed him on the yab.orgfree forum asking him to contact you off-list.

FYI; I've been in touch and we've sorted out the problems and the repository is loaded in now.

I've also granted "lorglas" and "lelldorin" permissions to edit typical meta-data of packages so they can edit the packages.

Other news; some localization updates have come through for Russian which is great and I am working on a couple of other small fixes before the next version.

Regards;

--
Andrew Lindesay