[haiku-appserver] Re: Refactoring

  • From: Stefano Ceccherini <burton666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 27 Jun 2005 17:39:58 -0000

>> They may have different resolution/color space.

>       This is a problem. More talk is needed. Why shouldn't all >screens have
>the same resolution/colorspace?

Well, because this is a really bad limitation. You could have a 21" and a 15"
displays, I don't think you want to keep them at the same resolution. Windows
is much flexible in this case, and btw, having different resolutions between
Workspaces, even, not just between screens, it's a requirement, as beos does
this.

Stefano Ceccherini aka Jack Burton
Scegli il tuo dominio preferito e attiva la tua email! Da oggi
l'eMail di superEva e' ancora piu' veloce e ricca di funzioni!
http://webmail.supereva.it/new/