[haiku-appserver] Re: [Haiku-commits] r12082 - haiku/trunk/src/kits/interface

  • From: "Stephan Assmus" <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-appserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 16:24:45 +0200 CEST

>       Sure,
>       Can you give me your test application so that I can reproduce this
> bug?
> [Send that mail to adioanca !at! cotty.iren.ro]

Hehe. I wouldn't have a private test app, remember? It's in src/test/
servers/app/windows/! It's documented too. :-)

>       BTW, I noticed a bug when closing app_server's window, it gets you
> into
> debugger. Is this equal to the 1st issue that you have described the
> other day?

Yeah, there seems to be quite a few of those bugs. Should be easy to
track down. At least it happens _always_ for me. debugger is called
when you close a client window and also when you quit app_server.
Should be reproducable with my windows test.

Best regards and thanks for your help!
-Stephan