[haiku-3rdparty-dev] [BeZillaBrowser] Integrating Firefox native add-ons

  • From: Rahul Krishnan <pprahul@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-3rdparty-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 17:00:06 +0530

Hi,

I think that getting the firefox native add-ons to work on BeZillaBrowser
would be a great enhancement.

I would like to know, if there is anyone working to get the firefox native
add-ons to work on BeZillaBrowser. (Any projects related to this ? )
If so, I would like to join them to speed up the integration.

If not, I am asking for suggestions from the group, if an idea to integrate
the native add-ons with BeZillaBrowser is a good one
considering the priority as well as the usefulness ?

Also, could you suggest someone who could mentor me (and any group who are
interested to do this task) ?

I've already contributed to few simple patches in BeZillaBrowser and I am
really excited to work on this Haiku project.

Cheers !
--
Rahul Krishnan
Amrita University '12