[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Friday Night - Artemis Spaceship Bridge Simulator

  • From: Elijah Richter <elirichter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 15:53:30 -0400

Tim,

Stuff you're bringing by, is that the towers and projector?  If you're
planning on donating these to the shop we should make sure that they are
something we can actually use, since we've been trying to make a push to
reduce our unused shop inventory.  That being said,  I know a few of us
were talking about potentially replacing the server (the one that is so
loud that we have to put it in the dirty side of the shop), so assuming
they are fast enough maybe we could use one for that.  Also, if you are
just looking to get rid of them, we were planning on taking some older
computer parts to goodwill for scrap and could certainly add them to that.
As far as for the game, I assume we could use laptops for at least the
stations and maybe one tower for the main hub if it needs a bit more power.

-Eli