[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Friday Night - Artemis Spaceship Bridge Simulator

  • From: Scott Thomas <meat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 14:29:55 -0400

If you and Tim can get it ready for Prime Time, that would be awesome.
Extensive shop testing is needed, naturally :D
BTW, we discussed last night regarding over-the-internet play; if it allows
starships to fight other starships over the internet, we may need to
challenge other hackerspaces to battle.