[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Friday Night - Artemis Spaceship Bridge Simulator

  • From: Tim Cannon <timmycninja@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 19:12:53 -0400

Well, I was told what was good and what was not. I have several tower that
work and are just missing one or two components. Not terrible hard ware. I
told Doug I would bring them back for a cluster project sometime. A hacker
space can never have enough CPU power. I also brought 3 pretty decent
graphics cards if there is interested in a hackpgh bitcoin mine, again a
hackerspace can always find a use for self generating anonymous online cash
:)

What is staying:
2 fully working towers with ok hardware 1.8 or 2.4ghz, 256gpu gig, or two
of ram I can't remember
1 server
http://www.dell.com/downloads/global/products/pedge/en/2600_specs.pdf
    w/ 8 or 10 gig RAM and dual 2.4s