[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Artemis

  • From: Elijah Richter <elirichter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 13:37:45 -0400

Scott^2, did you mean 8:00 today or Friday?  I think I'm out for today, but
if there are enough folks still interested in today, you can of course set
up a game in my absence.  Be aware, the main tables are still cluttered w/
stuff from the electrical work, but that can be cleared (just throw away
anything that is obviously trash and set aside anything that looks like it
should be kept).  Also be aware, the electrical is all installed and will
be looked at on Friday, but in the meantime the new outlets are not
energized and should be left alone until we get the OK.

Scott (prime), it looks like this Friday may be an Artemis night :)

-Eli