[hackpgh-discuss] Re: Artemis

  • From: Matt Stultz <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hackpgh-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 16:31:09 -0400

Shapelock would be great for game pieces but you would need to make each one
by hand. The vacuformer is good for anything that doesn't have any
overhangs. For instance the chin on a knight chess piece would be an issue
but if you designed everything smallest on the top largest on the bottom you
would be fine. We could also work on other ways of casting or forming
things. Resin, Spin casting, ...