[guispeak] Re: Some more silly stuff

  • From: "Denis" <jakob@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 17:20:42 +0300

Hello George,

Thanks for the link. I downloaded and ran the program, It said it detected
win98, fixed something and rebooted the machine. I opened OE, and to my
delight it sent 4 messages in a row, but it was too early to triumph,
because when I close OE and opened it again, things got back to what they
were. The instruction says:

>2.) UnZip WinsockFix.zip (Pay close attention to where >the file is
extracted to.)

So Where does it have to be extracted. Seems like it doesn't matter what
folder you run winsockfix.exe from. Or does it?

Best regards,

Denis