[guispeak] Re: Some more silly stuff

  • From: "Denis" <jakob@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guispeak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 14:23:14 +0300

Hello Laura,

But I use exactly the same settings and the same ISP under windows XP, so
the bug seems to be somewhere in my first (main) system, but where? It
remains a big question :(((

Well, gonna reload, type that password to get connected again, send th mail
and go back. You know something, during the whole 9 years of my relationship
with computers I never ever had a single moment when everything was going
swimmingly. Anyway, mustn't grumble.

Best regards,

Denis