[guidedogchat] Re: gypsy eating

  • From: "Melanie Akpotu" <melaniemacneill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 18:47:39 -0000

My feeling is that you are probably making too much of all this and she is picking up on it. Try not to worry if the vet says she is healthy. You could try taking it up if she does not eat it, leave it an hour or 2 and then offer it to her again. You may find that if she thinks she is going to get her dinner taken away, she may be more willing to eat it. I would just put it down, give whatever command you use to tell her to eat and then just go and sit close by and act as if you are doing something else and not taking any notice of her. Just give her a bit of time but don't give her too much attention, none if possible once you have told her to eat her food.

Mel.

-----Original Message----- From: Stephanie
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2014 8:27 PM
To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx