[guidedogchat] Re: gypsy eating

  • From: Brent Franklin <bfranklin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 11:30:34 +1100

It is creating a problem that might not be there. She was told on an
Australian list by several people not to worry once the vet gives a
complete bill of health. It is the dog attention issue. Put the food out
give the command and simply leave the dog. If the dog follows you don't
worry it will return to eat the food when it is ready.

Brent.