[guidedogchat] gypsy eating

  • From: Stephanie <naturelovingmom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2014 20:32:39 +1000

Hi all,
I just wanted to write an update on Gypsy and her eating.
I have her checked by the vet this week, and she is totally healthy. Her toilet
routine is still the same, and there is no change. But she won't "go eat" when
I tell her.
Well, she does but it generally goes like this.
I set the food down. I tell Gypsy to "go eat" Gypsy stands there wagging her
tail but won't go eat.
I tell her again and she looks at me wagging her tail but still won't eat.
Repeat about 5 times and then she will eat.
I'm out of ideas what to do. It's been about 3 weeks now.
Any ideas?
Steph