[guidedogchat] Re: gypsy eating

  • From: "Many of us" <multikindred30@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 13:12:03 -0000

Nitro does this from time to time. But then he eats it after about an hour. What I do is put the food away. Then bring it back out after an hour and by then he's usually hungry.

Shirley

-----Original Message----- From: pam
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2014 12:51 PM
To: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: guidedogchat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guidedogchat] Re: gypsy eating

hi steph
i can't b of any help to u, sorry. when she does finally eat for u, does she eat all the food?

Sent from my iPhone

On 9 Feb 2014, at 10:32, Stephanie  <naturelovingmom@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,
I just wanted to write an update on Gypsy and her eating.
I have her checked by the vet this week, and she is totally healthy. Her toilet routine is still the same, and there is no change. But she won't "go eat" when I tell her.
Well, she does but it generally goes like this.
I set the food down. I tell Gypsy to "go eat" Gypsy stands there wagging her tail but won't go eat.
I tell her again and she looks at me wagging her tail but still won't eat.
Repeat about 5 times and then she will eat.
I'm out of ideas what to do. It's been about 3 weeks now.
Any ideas?
Steph