[guide.chat] my day

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 11:31:45 -0000

Good morning all, Well I'm up early to today. Got a basket full of washing to
dry ready for Amie  to iron tonight. She got behind with it so she's got three
basketfuls of ironing to do. All my drawers are empty and I have nothing to
wear. I have to put the tube from the dryer out through the kitchen window
which means its bloody freezing. Its all white outside because there's a hard
frost this morning. Half the country has just been put on a hose pipe ban
because were supposed to be short of water. Where they get that from I don't
know with all the rain we've had this year.

I am going to try and spend most of the day teaching myself how to get around
these blooming web sites.
Must go now and put my next lot of drying in. make my bacon butty. speak later.
Man's work never done.

love Malcolm. xxx.

love Malcolm. xxxx.

 Cheshire,