[guide.chat] my day

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 17:26:54 -0000

my grandson baby jayden has just cut his first tooth and the next one to it is
trying to cut through, he is not a happy bunny at the moment, my daughter is
bringing him here on wednesday, opposite side solicitor still not given date,
oh my he is so in trouble, judge is not happy with him, been making cards for
easter, turning and turning and turning the handle to cut and emboss is tiring,
but not giving up, i do one or two cuts and emboss and rest, then another
couple, going to take long time, then have to stick them onto card, you will be
able to feel the hard work i promise you, as i certainly can in doing them
haha, carol will tell you ha ha, trying to make everyone one to make sure you
are thought of, sometimes a card is nice to have and send to cheer someone up
who is down or unwell or just a thought like thinking of you, i sent over one
hundred at christmas and kept each one recieved special to my heart and i made
thirty something on halloween and new years day and same on valentines day and
recieved two, one from our dearest friend malcolm and one from our lovely carol
and were appreciated immensly, carol got lots of things ready to send, will
email you when they posted, i have in envelope baskets, chicks, eggs, i forgot
what else is in envelope, oh i know bunnies, little bunny rabbits and other
things.
from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123