[guide.chat] my day

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 22:09:13 +0100

Hi prince malcolm
hahahehehehehehehehe oh your so funny fancy me not telling you all what i did
with my top part hahahahahaha well put my white tee shirt on that has a frog on
font oh please don't tell me your going to laugh your ehad off now at my frog
tea shirt
well glad your day was fantastic ah nice
hey malcolm is it yvonne your going to see in schotland the girl me and my best
friend elaine know from deafblind centre years ago
bet it is isn't it?

oh wow week away in scotland
can you get me scottish fridge magnet please as i am crazy on fridge magenets
clare weill tell you that as she knows i collect fridge magnets but not got a
scotish one
now that would be great
oh hope you get me one
Take care