[guide.chat] my day

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 23:24:13 +0100

Hi All.

Last night my central heating went off. I thought the wind had blown out the
pilot light. After getting someone to look at it he said the gas metre was
empty of gas which ment it had been turned off at the mains outside. After
further enquirerys, I found out that the men were putting new pipes in from the
mains outside. Because I was away they couldn't get into my back garden to do
the work and forgot to put my gas back on. So today they came and did the work
which took about three hours and then the inspector to check it all and turn it
back on. So all done now.

Yesterday putting new ink cartridge in printer and when turned on it damaged
the gogs inside. Took it back to shop and they said it would cost more to
repair it than to buy a new one. So they said they had an Epson three in one
printer at half price. Instead of £50 it was half price. Then he knocked of the
price of the ink cartridge as it was now open. So I got the whole thing for £17
. and he extended the warranty from two to three years. Now that's what I call
a good deal.
love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,