[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My Day

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Cha4ît" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 21:39:30 +0100

HI Clare.

OH I'm so glad you had a lovely time at dancing catching up with Ray and Pat
and the others as well. Shame you had no luck on the raffle but its the taking
part that counts as we always say and glad you had kitkats with your flask of
tea so yummy. oH what a lovely treat you having the chippy as you'll all be
away on Friday I bet you can't wait now. OH we'll miss you so much when you go
on no mails on Thursday but hope Jordan will do that for you and hope you have
a lovely time with little Jamie and then at Auntie Purl's of course.  I hope
the weather will be nice and she will bake you some lovely treats I'm sure and
the rest of your family will have a lovely holiday and the little darlings will
be able to play outside.  Well not long now till BB I can't wait. Jedward were
pretending to be babies last night as a punishment for not cleaning up properly
they were so funny. I hope you have a lovely day with Anna tomorrow I@m so glad
she's coming to see you and you can catch up over a cuppa and chocolate cake
but I bet she will have her healthy option as usual she doesn't know what she's
missing hahaha.

Take care and we look forward to hearing al about it. Kate will be with me as
Karen is away tomorrow so she will be able to take me to pick up Jamie.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx