[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My Day

  • From: "Sennjan Kadir" <senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 20:29:50 +0100

Good evening Clare,
I'm so pleased that you had a good day and a really nice time at the blind club.
Thanks for telling me that the club is in the afternoons.
That's great that your helping your friend out with the mobile, I have a oasis
mobile too, got it ages ago, they are straight forward to use, hope your friend
gets use to using it soon.
That's good your parents can take you to your friends if she needs any help
with the mobile.
I think you would win where choc is concerned. smiles.
I hope you have a lovely time with your nephew tomorrow.
Sorry to hear that the riots have come round your way to, hope you and your
family will be safe.
I hope they can do something to stop the riots, its all really scary.
Have a nice evening and take care.
Senn.