[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My Day

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 21:51:22 +0100

HI Malcolm.

OH its so lovely to see you back on here and I'm glad you had a lovely day.
Shame you didn't win on the raffle but glad you won at bingo and I'm sure being
sat in between your two favourite girls there more than made up for it. Oh
that's nice you're having some time in SCotland I didn't know that but know
you're looking forward to seeing Vanessa our lovely google girl in Wales very
soon as well.  Would be good to chat its been a while.

Take care.

Love Sarah xxxxxxxx