[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My Day

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 01:38:14 +0100

Hi Malcolm.

OH I'm sorry you didn't have the best day bless you. I know Casper will ahve
made a big fuss of you and we're all hear to cheer you up so in cases like this
I make sure the cheeks get a big tickle and keep tickling until I feel that
smile coming back and I'll know when the face changes shape and the bigger the
smile the more  pinchable the cheeks are and the sun shines through them taking
away the clouds.  i'm sorry you didn't win on the raffle or bingo but its the
taking part that counts and it did you good to get out. Carol is right it could
make a real difference if you decide to get a carer and you'd be able to get
out a lot more. If only we lived nearer but at least I'm so glad we have this
list I know computers and phones are a lifeline for us.

Take care and cheeks up, which is like saying chin up since your cheeks go up
when you smile.

Love and big hugs.

Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx