[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] My Day

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 01:25:11 +0100

HI Malcollm.

Well that's the sign of a good chef one of them has to be able to multi-task
and its not often men can do that but thre are often men who are chefs. Core
talking of all that food again making me hugnry better stop it or CArol's
stomach rumbling will wake up the whole of Manchester hahah.  I'm glad you had
a good day at the club afer all that rushing around I hate the stress of
rushing anything to.  Glad it was nice and sunny for sitting outside but
honestly you lot talking about sexy I don't know there must be something in the
air as you say. Corrie sure was full of action tonight its so wrong Fizz being
in prison and i know what Sophie did was wrong but i feel sorry for her now she
was like Robin HOod taking from the rich to give to the poor.  Taht Kylie is a
right hussy hope she goes one of these days. It will be great to have it back
on Wednesdays its been like that even before I was born I only know because my
Mum was listening to it while she was in labour with me.

I hope you all have a good day tomorrow.

Take care.

Love and hugs.

Sarah xxxxxxxxxx