[gsis_admins] Re: Elementary Scheduling

  • From: Denise Epperson <denise.epperson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 09:12:04 -0400

Since we have so many EIP students, we use the reduce class model instead
of pull out. But, as Flora stated, you should show in your schedule what
the student does during the day, even if that segment is dropped at FTE.

Denise Epperson

Administrative Technology

Griffin-Spalding County Schools

216 South Sixth Street