[gsis_admins] Re: Elementary Scheduling

  • From: Twanda Banks <Twanda.Banks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 12:45:16 +0000

Our school is like Flora's.

From: Flora Contreras
<flora.contreras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:flora.contreras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Date: Thursday, June 4, 2015 at 8:35 AM
To: "gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:gsis_admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [gsis_admins] Re: Elementary Scheduling

We only schedule what they do, thus if they were to have a seg in both reg math
and EIP math, the schedule would reflect that, but if they only have one, they
would only reflect where they are being served. But I'm pretty sure we don't
have any student taking two segments of math.

flora

Flora Contreras

Buford City School System<http://www.bufordcityschools.org/> - K-12; 4,100
Students

Student Information System Coordinator * Data Collections & Reporting
Coordinator

Varsity Assistant Soccer Coach * BHS Athletics Website
Administrator<http://www.bufordwolves.com/>

770-945-5035 x330

Building Community; Serving Students

Think before you print this e-mail! By not printing it, you preserve precious
natural resources; it is another step in growing GREEN. This message, including
any attachments, may contain confidential information intended for a specific
individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it is strictly prohibited.

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 8:23 AM, Debra Flanders
<dsflanders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:dsflanders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
I have a question for all of you... Do you schedule a regular Math class and a
EIP Math class for each of your students.. or do you just schedule a EIP Math ,
even though they are pull out and get both.

--
Thanks,

Debra

Debra S. Flanders