[GradeQuick] Re: Late grades on Gradequick?

  • From: Craig Kummerow <kummerow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:48:11 -0600

Here is a follow up on the footnotes issue.  We are running GradeQuick v8.
In the menu bar, go to Grading/Set Score Footnotes.  Use the drop down menu
to choose a number or letter.  I chose "m".  Then I typed the word
"missing" in the meaning window.  Next, you have to click on CHANGE before
you click OK, or the footnote will not be saved.  Finally, when you right
click on the score, the option will appear.  Actually, any and all
footnotes that you add will be listed as options.  (As Pat mentioned.)

For the life of me, I can't remember if version 7 had this or
not.  Apparently not.

At 10:26 AM 2/19/04, P. Buckendorf wrote:

>  What version are you using of Gradequick?  We are using 7.0d and do not
>havethis option.
>P. Buckendorf
>Nampa Christian Schools
>"By learning you will teach; by teaching you will learn."
>
>On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 06:44 , Demarcopad@xxxxxxx sent:
>
>To show late grades, you can use a footnote. Footnotes can be created by
>going to Grading>Set Score Footnotes. Here you create a footnotes 'library'.
>When you enter a students late grade, you type in the grade, touch enter.
>Right click on the grade and at the top of the window that opens up you can
>select from the footnotes that you created. When printing reports, many of
>the 'style 1' reports allow you to show the footnotes and the footnotes key.
>It works great!
>Pat DeMarco
>Holy Family School
>Grand Blanc, MI

Craig Kummerow
Instructional Technologist
GCMS CUSD #5
Gibson City, IL 60936
kummerow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
217 784-4278 x-2140

Our job is to prepare our children for their future, not our past--for
their world, not our comfort zone.

   Jerry.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx