[GradeQuick] Re: Late grades on Gradequick?

  • From: "KCollins" <kcollins2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 08:24:15 -0600

Thank you everyone for your help on identifying late grades.  I'm so happy
to be able to do this, but it only seems to be of value if I print out an
individual student report.  Is there any way to show it on a whole class
list as I post my grades weekly?  I think it would be good for students to
see this.  Kay

We input our grades with SIRS, not SASI, via the office so sorry I can't
help you Richard.

   Jerry.Taylor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx