[GradeQuick] Active and Dropped Students

  • From: "" <fferguson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gradequick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:36:06 -0600

Colleagues,

I have a teacher whose roster has students who are listed as Active
AND Dropped at the same time.  The students appear in the
GQRoster file as being active.  The teacher can add grades for
these students, however, after the file is saved the grades
disappear.  I have double-checked to be sure the Class ID matches
our SIS files.  I am stumped with this one.  Any suggestions as to
how I can drop the "Dropped" students so the teacher can work with
the Active students?

Thanks,

Frank Ferguson

Frank Ferguson, Principal