[gps-talkusers] Re: lobalsat verses Royaltek receivers

  • From: Chris Grabowski <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 14:44:17 -0500

Hello,
the first thing is the waas, or satellite correction that is enabled by
default.
the other modification, i can't remember what it's called offhand but
you don't get a heading unless you are traveling over 4 miles per hour.
Carl actually knows more about this then I do.
Chris

--
Chris G <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>