[gps-talkusers] Re: lobalsat verses Royaltek receivers

  • From: "Mary Ellen Earls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 11:56:24 -0700

The Was (wide area augmentation system) is turned to the on position, hence when you have excellent accuracy you will hear(at least on the Braille Note,a) a message which says "waas 36 feet 11 satellites."

Hope this helps.
Mary Ellen Earls
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael O. Hanson" <mhanson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>