[gps-talkusers] Re: Question

  • From: Mike Arrigo <n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 17:07:08 -0500

I can't comment on the color identification since I haven't played with that.
But, for GPS, between the sendero look around app and the navigon and TomTom
apps, yes, it's a quite capable GPS system. The main feature you won't have is
the ability to explore the map like you can with the sendero note taker
products. I never used that feature, but you will need to decide if that
feature is important to you.