[gps-talkusers] Re: Question

  • From: "alice dampman Humel" <alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 11:17:22 -0400

Hi, Fred and all,
    One of the things I wonder about, particularly after my negative
experiences with mobile geo in this regard, is the battery life of that one
device we would use to do so many things...
    What experiences have people had with the i-phone? If you're reading a
book, following gps, making calls, going on the internet, and so on, how long
will the battery hold out?
Alice
alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx